For Halloween Hailey was a Ballerina. For her
ballerina hairstyle, I did a crown of hair in little hairbands then had the rest in a curly ponytail. After that I added the final touches on hair bows.

Hailey surprisingly, stayed very still while I did this (Pooh was on).

The only bad thing was taking it all out at the end of the day. She screamed bloody murder (she doesn't scream like that for shots) so it made me feel really bad. Does anyone have tips on how to get the hairbands out easily?

It's so hard to get a good picture of Hailey. When she notices I'm trying to take a picture of her, she wants to see the picture before I take it. So, these are the best shots I could get.

This pretty tutu was made by Darlene. It's seven layers of gold tulle with tiny red flowers on the bottom. Also there is a bigger flower in the middle of the ribbon on the top. It turned out so cute. Thanks for making it, Darlene.

Here is my cute little Dinosaur. He was in a pumpkin outfit during the day but blew out of his diaper in the outfit before I thought about taking pictures.

From 3-6pm the businesses downtown were passing out candy so a friend of mine with our kids went down before we headed off to the church's trunk-or-treat. Hailey was more interested in eating the candy and running around then saying "Treat-or-Treat" and her "Thank yous".
She also would get close to other kids and expect candy from them. Too bad it doesn't work like that.

Here's Robert's little Trick-or-Treat buddy, Brian with his dad Nick.
Halloween was a lot of fun but a long day. There was a chili dinner and a small carnival in the church when trunk-or-treat was over. Robert was crawling around and fell on one of the metal chairs, he scraped his head was very tired. (He goes to bed around 6pm and wakes up between 6-7am.)
Now that Halloween is done, the year will quickly came to an end with Thanksgiving and Christmas break coming up soon.
5 comments:
I've heard that when you use the little rubber bands, you should just cut them out and throw them away. Otherwise you are going to pull out a lot of hair and also, like you experienced, screaming will insue.-- was cute hair though.
sounds like fun times.
Cute costumes!! Sorry about the blow out...got to hate it when that happens. I loved the hair style...so cute!!
Cute cute costumes! Hailey's hair is great!! The type of rubberband makes a difference when you take them out. The rubber ones are not fun to take out. You can cut them out and toss them. They also make little ones that aren't rubbery and they come out pretty good!
Cute costumes. I really like Hailey's hair, it's pretty impressive. I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween. the Holidays are so fun when you have little ones.
Post a Comment