Hailey likes to get on my lap whenever I'm on the computer, so we generally look her pictures of Hailey on the blog. We got to the Omaha Zoo pictures and she pointed out
gramma and
grampa. She also said she wanted to give
grampa a hug. It was really cute, so I decided to post more pictures of her experience at
gramma's and
grampa's.

They had a play kitchen, so Hailey put on the apron and chef's hat. She has a very good imagination, it blows me aware sometimes.

Hailey also made good friends with Kyle. He's a very good uncle to her.

One Saturday, mom and I left to get pedicures. When we can back Hailey wanted her toes painted too.

She's not allowed to have her fingernails painted yet because she sucks the paint right off.

Hailey is also very observant.

I thought this was a very funny picture
because that is truly how I hold Robert. She's such a good mommy.

I'm glad to see the kids playing together. Sometimes in a cramped apartment it seems like they just fight over the same toy.
Gramma has pretty cute bath toys that they liked to play with.

These two toys were are from my childhood days. Some toys just never go out of fashion.
2 comments:
They are getting so big I can't believe it.
Those are cute pics! It sounds like a real fun trip!
Post a Comment