I was very good in following the food portion of the diet. Through it I learned that Icottage cheese and strawberries is okay and that I do not like salmon. (the texture is like tuna but the smell was everywhere and I had to take the scales off on one side, so I'm not going to do that again.)
I tried hard to get some exercise in but with being called after only 15min at the gym for a dirty diaper everyday for a week, things didn't work out very well. However, normally once the kids are settled in, I love doing cardio. I have fun an a neat machine that can be used as a stair stepper or like an elliptical. Then I try running on the treadmill.
Som on day 11, early morning I weighed and measured myself to know the results. I was just a little above 136. So I lost 7 pounds in 10 days. YEAH for me!!!
Now the real trick is to learn from this diet to apply it to everyday life (it has me cut out milk, bread, and noodles which is something I can't do forever.) I'll add more salads into our life and eat smaller portions. I needed this time to help my body to crave less and understand when I'm hungry and satisfied instead of stuffed.
So I'm excited for the changes I've made and am glad I did this diet. The biggest part is keeping the weight of and not rebounding.
preschool: green eggs and ham
14 years ago
4 comments:
Way to go Audrey!! You rock!
NO MILK?? Shoot I can't do that diet (this body can't live without milk) :) I am really happy for you. That is so wonderful!
Good for you. seeing those pounds fall off is one of the best feelings in the world. Just stick with it. I know you can do it!
I could do no milk as long as Ovaltine is still allowed.
Post a Comment