Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hannah's Coat

Unfortunately, it's been cold here, it has even snowed once. Since the weather changed, I've had to quickly run around and get them new winter clothes. Hailey is now in 3T and Robert is in 18m clothes. Also their feet grew and Hailey's in size 7 and Robert is in size 5s.

I've been thinking about Hannah coming in the middle of winter and have been keeping my eye out for warmer clothes. Hailey has cute baby clothes but they are all for the summer. So when we were at Walmart right before Conference and I saw cute snow suits for $20, I had to get it. Hailey loved the coat especially since it is for Hannah and held it the whole time we were at the store.

When we got home and were ready for Conference, Hailey set up a chair for Hannah and spread her coat over the seats.

So as for an update on the pregnancy:
I am 31 weeks on Tuesday and now have doctor appointments every other week. We are having a little girl and will name her Hannah Marie Clements. Hailey is very excited about Hannah coming and most of the time thinks that she is pregnant with Hannah too.
We were walking to the mail box when Hailey told me her tummy hurt. I asked if it was the baby and she said yes, the baby was hurting her. When we got back to the apartment and got a drink, Hailey said the baby felt a lot better.
Robert has no idea what is going on and has been getting more clingy to me.
I have pretty uneventful pregnancies and the doctor tells me the baby is on track growth wise. Hannah moves a lot and likes to stay very close to the surface which makes my belly button stick out already.
I'm not ready for her to come because I feel like I need to have Christmas shopping done. Also I know they really she could come any time after Thanksgiving so I want everything ready for then.

1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I love the name!! So cute! That is adorable that Hailey is so attentive to the fact that she is going to have a baby sister!