Before we forget her, here's a picture of Hannah being
fascinated with her hands and
completely oblivious of the Easter celebrations around her.

I made an spiritual set of plastic eggs, the had different scriptures and an object to go with it. I got this idea/pattern from the Primary presidency in
Rexburg. Finally, I felt like Hailey was old enough to understand it a little.

The kids had a fun time finding the eggs and seeing what the object is.

Here's Robert showing me a rock the represents the rock rolled in front of the tomb of Jesus.
Later in the day, we hide the candy eggs, the real eggs, and their baskets throughout the house.


Nathan was giving Hailey a lot of clues to find the egg on the door handle, and she just couldn't find it. It was fun for us to watch.

Robert on the other hand, had no problem finding the egg on the door handles.



Here we are wrapping up our Easter celebrations by checking out the goods.
For our bed time story, I read a great Easter picture that went through Jesus life. I think Hailey understand that Easter is for Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment