I haven't blogged for a long time because I feel like I have to catch it up to date before I continue on. Well, I just can't catch up. Instead I am doing photo yearly books to help keep the memories.
The big thing though is that my life took the biggest turn then we could ever expect. Hannah passed away peacefully in her sleep Tuesday morning, April 2, 2013.
Talking about the fact that she passed away is much easier then writting it down for me. The autosopsy report came back and the cause of death is a seizure. At the hospital they were thinking it happened around 5:00am or 6:00am but I'll see what exactly they put down when we get her report back and her death certificate.
Dying from a seizure doesn't make sense to me, just because we have seen her go through very difficult seizures and survive. She had a cold on Sunday and Monday and I was keeping a close eye on her at home. I got to spend those sweet 2 days just cuddling with my Hannah. She wanted to take a couple of naps with me on Monday. Since I was tired and I excited to hear that and laid down with her. I closed my eyes to sleep, then Hannah pinches my nose in a teasing way. She was a very silly girl and enjoyed being silly.
We miss her a lot and I try to talk about her often especially with the kids. I'm making a photo journal of Hannah's life so that Hailey and Robert can go through the books and remember her. Our family dynamics have changed and we are still trying to adjust to it. I'm nervous about only having one kid at home when Robert goes to school in the fall.
Though we are sad and missing Hannah, we are also excited for her to have her "Jesus Time," as Robert calls it. I know that we will be with Hannah again. The hardest thing is that time passes and we have to wait until we are together again.
Hannah's Eulogy
preschool: green eggs and ham
14 years ago

6 comments:
I am sorry for your loss. Hannah was too cute for words. a little angel. wish we were closer. so grateful for the plan of salvation that gives us the peace of being together though it must be hard to wait. love your family and good luck
What a beautiful eulogy and what an amazing little girl.
What a sweetheart! I love that Gpa called her his "little buddy." I think the photo journal will be a prized possession for her siblings.
I am so sorry to hear about Hannah. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. That eulogy was so touching, thanks for sharing it!!
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
Post a Comment