I've always been jealous of the little girls who have lots of hair, so I don't want Hailey's hair cut. However, her bangs are a bit too long and gets stuck in her nose.

Out of pity or maybe more out of disgust, I decided to cut it.

I could only find my safety scissors which didn't cut very well and Hailey kept moving her head side to side. I think it's kinda cute but it's not even and shorter than I planned on. I guess that it's good enough since it's out of her way and her hair grows fast. Hopeful next time will be easier and I'll find better scissors.
3 comments:
I think her hair looks pretty good for only having safety scissors. And like you said now it's out of her eyes.
LOL cute pics. It looks great...it's like seeing the world through new eyes (AKA w/out looking through the hair :D)
I think it looks just great. I've definitely done worse to my kids. She is so cute.
Post a Comment