Hailey loves playing with Mr. Potato Head but she got a little bored with decorating the potato and since she had so many items left over, she started putting them on herself and Robert.
.JPG)
Hailey has a moustache in her mouth, an ear in her ear and an orange nose in her other ear. She also tried putting the nose up her own nose but that didn't work out too well.

Hailey also managed to get the glasses on Robert.
3 comments:
oooh, sounds fun. I want a Mr. Potato head now!
That is cute!! My girls play with their Mr. Potato Head too! If they had a baby brother I'm sure they would try and dress him up. :D Cute blog. I found it through Josie's!
That is pretty cute. Although Robert doesn't seem to like the glass too much.
By the way I'm so glad you found me. I have tried your blog address before and it would never work for me. So I'm happy I finally get to see your cute blog.
Post a Comment