Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sibling Love

It has been a big adjustment for Hailey since Robert was born. I find it hard to balance my attention between them. Hailey is more fussy because she sees that when Robert cries he gets attention. Unless Robert is taking her toys she pretty much ignores him.

All of that makes this video very special. Nathan told Hailey to help Robert walk. She she took his hand and they walked around the kitchen. Of course, I didn't get to my camera in time and it took some persuading to have her do it again.

I think she wanted to play ring around the rosies with him which is why she fell down. She wanted to look at the video after we took it and just laughs and laughs when they fall down.

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh what a cute big sister!!

Josie and Wayne said...

Aww, that's so cute. And very cool you caught it on camera.

ashycam said...

That is so cute.

Greg & Andrea said...

That's so cute. I love it when they try so hard to help out. Eva loves to talk to Layla when she is getting fussy. It's so sweet. That was so nice of Hailey to help little Robert.