There hasn't been that many warm days so far, so we jump outdoors when there is.
This is how we spend some of our warm days:

This is a cool water table meant for Robert's birthday.

Our swimming pool broke last year and Hailey never really played in it so I thought I water table would last longer and be more enjoyable.

My kids got
soaked by playing with it while our neighbors stayed dry.

So, Chloe comes to my house one day and tells me that she saw someone flying a kite and wants to fly a kite too. First thought was "No way! We don't have kites". Then I thought "well, maybe, with big pieces of construction paper, but there's no way it would fly." So I turned to the
Internet and found a
paper kit website. It took one sheet of computer paper, a trash bag for the tail, a
shishkabab stick, and yarn. Surprisingly, I had all of that.

The biggest surprise was that it worked and they actually flew when it wasn't tangled.


Finally, if weren't not in our backyard playing, we're on the hill at the playground.


We have to watch Robert very carefully
because he has no sense of caution.
Also he loves to eat the wood chips that we have.
2 comments:
oh I miss summers at Ridge Crest. And that water table is really cool. My sister Amber has the same one for her son and he has played with it for the past 2 summers...it's a good investment. I'm glad you guys are having fun and great job on the kite.
Awesome kite! I'm so impressed. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment