Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stroller

For Christmas, my mother-in-law had a great idea. She gave all her married children the choice to pick out a stroller and she'll pay for it.

We decided on a sit-and-stand double stroller because it would be more condense then a regular front and back stroller. I know a lot of people have a double stroller where the kids sit side-by-side but have trouble going through doors.

So this works out great for us and the kids like it too.


4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Cute!! And what a great gift!

Kerstin said...

6 months later and you use the gift? :) It looks very nice and convenient. Hailey is so cute and getting much bigger. I need to see my niece. What will you do when baby #3 comes?

Scott and Stacia said...

I am glad you like it! We were going between the Sit n' Stand and the Graco DuoGlider. We decided on the Graco because Jacen could sleep in it while we are at Sea world and such. He really likes to walk though...I think he would love to stand in the other. Both would be great choices. I like that he can't get out without help...don't know if that is the case with yours?. Baby #3??

Angela said...

How dose it fold up to fit in the car?