Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hand-me-Downs

This preemie outfit is my favorite. It has little cherries on the onesie with a cute dress over it.
Here is Hailey wearing it at 2 weeks.
Hailey again at 2 weeks.
Now here is Hannah 3 days old.
She quickly outgrew preemie sized clothes while it took Hailey 2 months to graduate out of preemie clothes.

Hannah went into the hospital for her 5 day check up (which she was really 4 days old since we didn't want to go back on a Sunday) and weighed 7 lbs and 3 oz. She is growing so quickly.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Audrey - hope you don't mind me poking over here - but I'm so excited about Baby #3! She's a dollie. What a sweet girl. I just read your birth story too -- ONE PUSH!? Woohoo! Good for you!

Anyway - congratulations! I hope you're healing up all right and that you're both able to get some sleep!

Josie and Wayne said...

wow, they could be twins! so cute.

Scott and Stacia said...

First I must say-Congrats on the birth of Hannah!! How exciting to have her here! (I am obviously playing blog catch up.) She is so cute and looks a ton like Hailey in those pictures. Hope the transition to 3 is going well for you guys!!