Darlene and I were roommates in college and have stayed close ever since. She is my kid's adopted aunt. She's now married and pregnant. Her baby was due February 11th and Hannah was due Dec 15th so it was fun sharing pregnant stories together.


This pregnant picture was taken at Hannah's baby blessing on January 3rd. After a semi rough pregnancy, baby Richard DeWayne Field III, known from now on as Dayne, was born January 14th.
He was a tiny but healthy baby (5 lbs 8oz) and I had the privilege to see him in the hospital that Saturday. He is so cute and it felt great holding a tiny baby again. (Hannah's growing too fast for my liking.)

The following Monday, I took the kids up to see Dayne. Hailey fell in love with him immediately. She told us that Hannah and Dayne are best friends. It's fun to see the comparison between the two babies since they are a month apart.
So...Welcome baby Dayne to Idaho!!!
1 comment:
NO WAY! i know her husband richard!!! i went to high school with him!!!! crazy :D
Post a Comment