Friday, March 25, 2011

Deleta's Roll 'n Stroll

Josie finds the coolest things to do in Pocatello (she took us to the museum)! She told us about how the staking rink is open every Tuesdays from 10:00-11:30 for kids to bring bikes or scooters. It's only $3 for moms. They provide skates,strollers, and even the fun little red bike Hailey's on. They bring balls out, limbo, hula hoops, and sometimes a big floor mat piano. There is also a big climbing area that Hailey likes. I'm really impressed with all that they provide and they fun we have there.  I enjoy being able to skate around and get some exercise in while the kids play.




2 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

So, I expect you to share all the good stuff you learn about with me! Sorry we missed your call, we've been out of town for the week, but we're back now. Maybe we can get together next week.

The Webber's said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! We'll definitely have to do this sometime. Do you know if they continue it through the summer?