Monday, May 30, 2011

Easter

We almost skipped Easter this year and I would have expect for we ran out of food so I went shopping on the Saturday night before Easter and picked up a couple of cheap toys.  The hardest thing about doing Easter was trying to avoid artificial coloring, so no big colorful candy and no dying eggs as about of the Feingold diet.

Thank goodness I did pick something out to fill their baskets because Hailey asked all day when we could go on an Easter egg hunt.  I set it up in the 4th bedroom, so here they are waiting in anticipation.
 Robert found his basket, that had chalk and a little dart set.

 Hailey and Hannah got matching dresses (though they wore their wedding dresses to church]. Hailey also got bubbles.
 Hannah got musical instruments.
 We also read Easter books and went through an egg search that contained a scripture and an object to teach about the last week of Jesus's life. This holiday was low key but I'm still glad I did something for it.

No comments: