Monday, February 6, 2012

Deleta Skating

On the same day as the dance recital, we also went to Deleta's skating rink. The kids really enjoy going and Hailey is very sad that she can't go anymore because she has school.
Robert got to be in the stroller I was pushing for a little bit. He really enjoyed it. Mom pushed Rachel around.
Deleta provides these little "bikes" and one is long enough for parents to use, so mom and I took turns trying it out.

Hannah enjoys being there and was constantly moving. There is also the big climbing toy there which Hannah can climb up with her shoes on. However, she either doesn't want to come down or has a hard time finding the exit, and I usually have to climb up there to get her down.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

we used to love to go there. what fun