So the girl's room was this boring color that the majority of the house is painted. However, the ceiling, trim, and inside doors are white. I was very excited when I found that out because I was losing motivation quickly. As a side note, I still had Rachel with me and painted with her on my back most of the time.
So I painted their room pink!I also got this end table from my parents and painted it yellow.
I love this vanity area. I ended up making two more hair bow ribbon holders and spray painted the mirror's frame white.
I did not paint the closet white though. My goal is to not have dressers in the kids room. I tried having the dresses hanging up and then using the shelves for everything else but that system failed. Now where I have the purple clothes holder, is all of Hailey's dresses. Both girls now have the outfits hanging up (shirts and pants on one hanger). This has worked out great except that Hailey can't actually reach her clothes yet.
2 comments:
You have very good taste! All the rooms look fantastic. I shouldn't have asked to see pictures though, it's making me insanely impatient to find our own house!
All the rooms look great :) I can only imagine all the time you spent painting.
Post a Comment