Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Playroom

Nathan needed to go to a Math conference in Wisconsin, so I decided it would be a great time to visit my parents. However, his conference was less then a week long and he needed to go back to WY and get ready for the university to start. Since Hailey's school doesn't start until September, I drove Nathan back with Rachel while mom and dad kept the other three kids. I stayed at home for a week to get some painting and organizing done.

The first room I tackled was the playroom. We have all 5 bedrooms upstairs together. Luckily we only live in three so we have a playroom and a craft room. The room was originally blue and for now I am going to keep it that way.

 My first project was to paint the closet white. It was not a fun project and very time consuming but I do like the result.

 
 Most of the toys fit in the closet which is perfect! We even can hang up the dress up clothes which is way better than shoving them into a box.
 In the playroom we have a train table, an air hockey table, a doll/stuff animal corner, and a reading corner. This picture isn't up to date but I still want to put art work up so we don't have a finished look yet.  This is a very big room and I am happy with the space.

1 comment:

Katiemarie said...

It looks super cute! I love Hailey and Hannah's room!