Sunday, July 27, 2008

Painting

I've tried to establish Hailey school after her nap and snack. Our first "lesson" was about water paints. It's funny to see her discover how it works. I showed her how we first dip our paintbrush in the water, then in the paint color, and after that we are ready to color. At first she went straight from the water to the paint and back to the water. By the end she got the hang of it and kept mixing the paint together. Also we have been working on her colors. For a few weeks everything was blue. Now everything is yellow. So, I was pointing to each color and saying the name and Hailey would repeat "yellow" after everyone until we got to brown. Apparently, she thought it was a fun word to say.

1 comment:

Scott and Stacia said...

I am so excited you have a blog!! I was like they probably have 2 kids now. Hailey and Robert are so cute! I am sure you guys have your hands full :) Thanks for starting a blog!