Robert started crawling on Sunday. I saw it happen in the corner of eye and was very excited. I called Nate right away and he yelled at me for not getting a video of it. So he are cute videos of Robert's attempts at crawling.
In this video Hailey is sitting on my lap (she loves looking through the camera) and is helping me encourage Robert to move.
7 comments:
So cute!! And so funny- the second video.
Oh so cute! He will catch on before you know it! Too bad Nathan has to miss it!
Way to go Robert!!! He will be all over and getting into things he shouldn't before you know it.
Good Job Robert! I love seeing babies when they are just starting to crawl it's so cute and funny to see them try sooo hard to get going.
He is getting it!! :) So cute!! I love how Hailey is also trying to get him going. That is an exciting stage. Hope your house is ready for it :)
Yeah he can finally crawl! Very fun videos. I can't wait to actually see him crawl in person.
Go Robert Go! Those are really cute videos.
Post a Comment