It seems like it's been a while since I blogged. So here are random pictures for our random updates.

Let's start with Robert. He will not eat from a spoon for mommy!!! So, cereal only works out if Nathan or Darlene feeds him. I went to the doctor's on Monday because he has extreme dry skin on his back and had little sores forming. He weights 16 lbs and 3 oz. Hailey was 15 lbs and 13 oz at a year. Since I was curious I quickly weighed Hailey at the office too. She is currently 21 lbs and 13 oz but she had all her clothes on so she's a little less.
Also, with Robert is very close to crawling. He can get on his hands and knees by himself and rock back and forth. Generally he just goes backwards and in circles. When he goes forward, he gets on his knees, jumps forward and lands on his tummy, then he gets back on his hands and knees again. It's a slow process so he just gives up and cries.

On Saturday we went to Logan, UT for Nathan's Grandma's (Nathan's Mom's mom) 75th Birthday Party. It was good to see her and other extended family. Hailey had fun with the balloons and looking at the rabbits. For a picture, Aunt Alice suggested that Grandma Vesta should hold Robert. It was very special to see how Grandma lit up when she held him. That was the most interactive that I've seen her.
So, for fun I put hair pretties in Hailey's hair. I'm so surprised and happy about how it turned out.
3 comments:
Sounds like everyone is doing well and Robert is growing great!! Hailey's hair is really cute!! I like her "prettys". Enjoy your upcoming trip!
I really like Hailey's hair! I might have to try that out with Eva's hair someday. Thats great that Robert is growing well. It's funny how all kids grow at different rates even when they are in the same family.
Hi Audrey! It's me Tara Huish! I was excited to find your blog and James and I are amazed that you have 2 kids! When did that happen?! Didn't you just have Hailey? THat's crazy! Anyway, it will be fun to keep updated on your life!
Tara
Post a Comment