Monday, June 15, 2009

Hailey's Birthday Party: Part 3


This is Hailey's pretty princess cake. Generally, I make and decorate the cakes but they never turn out this good looking.
Hailey actually blew out her candle all by herself before any of the other kids did it.
Here's a couple pictures of the party guest. Yeah!!!
Gramma Cherie and Robert hung out together a lot today. After the party they went on a little walk around the complex.
Hailey got a second piece of cake and put it by me and walked away. Since it was hers I didn't pay much attention to it and went inside for another drink. When I came back the cake was still on the table, however the plate that it was on blew away. The weather just wasn't working out for us today.

After Hailey's nap, Gramma Cherie took us out to AppleBees. This was a great day. Happy Birthday, Hailey!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I would like to know were you got the Cake for Haoley's birthday?

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY!! Looks like you had a great time!!

Audrey said...

The cake came from Walmart. It's a quarter sheet cake so it was only $20.