These are the three cements steps up to our house and down to our car.

It's probably hard to tell, but the grass doesn't touch the sides of the steps. This fact makes the very dangerous because the other fact that I'm paranoid. I've seen too many falls down the stairs to trust any stairs especially these cement ones.
However, this picture is proof that I'm paranoid for a good reason.

Hailey was carrying her golf caddy down these stairs and lost her balance and fell off the side. Luckily, she only got a few scrapes, but it could have been worst. The corner of the step which is the point closer to her ear, could have been her eye.
3 comments:
ouch!! Sorry that happened!! I love that she is in dance though!! We are going to look up gymnastics for Jacen :)
Ouch! that does not look good. poor little Haily! I'm glad it wasn't any worse than that but I know how you feel. I hate it when these little ones get hurt.
poor thing!
Post a Comment