The next day, Robert was pulling things out of our toy bin and started playing with Hailey's gold tutu. It has flowers on the bottom which intrigued him. Then he came to me to show what he found. So I took it from him and held it out straight. Robert walks right into it then turned around so I could tie it in back. Oh no! My son really does like it. He was so happy when it was on and started prancing around the room. A few minutes later, he had a bib in his hands for me to put on him.
preschool: green eggs and ham
14 years ago
2 comments:
I have seen some at wal-mart with the toys. After Halloween is a good time to get some to
Boys want action.
No better boy costume than a cape.
A mask.
Macho bracers.
Dinosaur gloves.
A see thru astronaut helmet.
A box to be a robot.
Black clothes make a ninja.
Cloth strips make wings.
Face paint.
And of course any pretend weapon make a boy an instant hero.
Most boy costumes can be made with just some random cloth.
Post a Comment