I was very surprised to find out that it was a girl. I had no idea one way or the other. I'm excited to get my little preemie dresses out again. Dressing up a girl is so much fun. There's a yellow flowery dress that is my favorite. However, she's in the wrong season and no one will see the close clothes with all the layers she'll need on.
Hailey thought it was a girl so having that confirmed is no big deal to her. Robert still has no idea what is going on and will soon be out numbered.
More importantly, I have having a healthy baby. She is measuring on track and was a little stubborn with the ultrasound tech. She wouldn't let the tech have a good look at her heart but eventually lost that battle.
Here's her profile.

4 comments:
Congrats! I just love little girls and Haily will love having a sister.
Congratulations on another girl!! YAY! WHen are you due?
those are some great ultrasound pictures! Congrats on finding out your having a girl.
I'm so excited for you. It is fun to dress up girls.
Post a Comment