Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pioneer Parade

Hailey was in the pioneer parade for her dance class. It's funny that she had a parade the day we left to go to Iowa and the day we came home was the Chubbuck Day parade that she was supposed to be a part of also.

She was so excited about her frog dance shirt which is huge on her.
We stayed around her float until the parade was close to starting. We drove to the end and found a nice grassy spot to sit.
Robert was very happy about being outside and stayed close by us.
Chloe and Luc's parents stayed with the float. Their dad ended up being in charge of the music.
Their float was on top of a huge tow truck. The cute little cheerleader sitting down is Chloe. To the right of her (looking at the picture) is Luc with green sunglasses. Their teacher is next to him in a black shirt. Hailey however, was behind her teacher and I couldn't get a picture of her.
Chloe's mom walked beside the float the whole time. At the beginning when the float started, Hailey got scared and Jenny ended up carrying her for a while. I'm glad they were there, being pregnant, I couldn't have done that.
It's kinda of a cool moment to see Hailey in a parade. I didn't think this time would come so quickly, I was expecting junior high. Most likely she's stay with this gym and do the parade again next year.

No comments: