A couple of weeks ago,
Kendi, threw me a baby shower. I was completely taken back by how pretty she decorated the commons. I wish I took better pictures of it.
The first game we played was guessing how big I was around. They past a roll of ribbon around and everyone cut off a piece that they thought would fit around me perfectly. The youngest in the group, Sarah, won.

Then everyone was divided into two teams and had a race to see who could diaper, dress, swaddle, and get the baby to me the fastest.

The next game was trying to figure out what features of mine or Nathan's that I want Hannah to have. For the most part, I hope Hannah will have brown, curly hair and brown eyes just like me. However, this was my hope for Robert who is clearly
blond and blue eyed. So who knows what Hannah will look like. Certainly it's not something I can predict.
The last game was making a poem of baby related words starting with the letters of Nathan's and mine name.

Then I got to open the presents.

We finished of with dipping treats in the chocolate fountain and having delicious cake. I had a lot of fun and was very touched by all the effort and work
Kendi did to put it together. She
defiantly went above and beyond. She even watched my kids after the baby shower so Nathan and I could go on a date.
Thanks you to everyone who came to make the party special.
2 comments:
thats quite the shower!! im sad that emma was sick and i missed out on it! :(
That was so nice of her to give you such a nice shower. I'm glad you had a nice time and that you got to go out on a date. I'm jealous. :)
Post a Comment