Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

Every year at the library for story time, they have the kids do gingerbread houses. We didn't make it to book babies so we went for the 3-5 years old story time. Hailey loved putting hers together and all I did was put the frosting on the different pieces. However, since the picture was taken a couple of hours after it was made, it was falling apart.
Below are pictures of Robert's that he really didn't make. All he wanted to do we eat it and I'm to big and pregnant to fight too hard with him. The cool thing about these gingerbread houses is that the structure is a milk carton. I don't think I could get a house to stay up without it.
Finally, Robert decided to put some candy on the roof. But everything else was eaten.

2 comments:

Team Jogan said...

i love kids gingerbreads houses!

Scott Crawford said...

This is a tradition I fully support.