Monday, December 28, 2009

Pictures with Santa

Here are our Santa pictures that were taken at the Ward Christmas Party. This Santa is the best Santa I've seen. His suit is very nice and his beard is real. I've seen some "off" looking Santas at the mall. One Santa was too tall, thin and young with a ridiculous fake bread that wasn't attached well. Anyways...
Hailey was very shy at first even though she was so excited to see Santa.
He got her to warm up to him a little bit.
However, Robert on the other hand, did not like Santa.

Not even for 5 seconds for a little picture. He wanted nothing to do with sitting on a stranger's lap.

1 comment:

Greg & Andrea said...

Yes I do agree great santa. And I think it's normal for kids to be scared of Santa. This is the first year Eva actually sat on his lap. Other years......lets just say there was lots of screaming.