However, it is Saturday night, I'm 39 weeks and 5 days PREGNANT! (The picture was taken today)
On the other hand I know I am luckily. I know my body is changing and the more it changes without painful contractions the easier labor will be. I'm also luckily for the community in which I live and all the people who are willing to help me when Hannah comes. All we need to do is get through this upcoming week and then Nathan is home for 3 weeks. I have had a very uneventful pregnancy and didn't get morning sickness too bad. Also I've only gained 22 pounds which is pretty good and healthy. (I gained 18 with Hailey and 20 with Robert)
1 comment:
oh you look so cute:)
I haven't even seen you pregnant. I can't wait to see Hannah and Robert and Hailey as well.
We'll miss you for christmas :)
Post a Comment