Friday, February 5, 2010

One Month

Here are Hannah's one month pictures. She still have very little control over her body movements though is getting a strong neck.

A special thing about Hannah is that at night after she's done nursing, I hold her upright to burp her and she likes to stretch out her arms to give me a hug. I love cuddling my sweet baby and don't mind too much waking up twice during the night.

I love dressing up a little girl again. I had to pack up the preemie and newborn clothes and was very sad. I wonder about the possibility of never having another little girl to wear the cute clothes.

Hannah is also a pretty easy going baby as long as she is well fed. It takes a lot of poking and pulling from Robert to get her mad. Robert loves his new sister but has a hard time being soft.


1 comment:

Angela said...

Use the new born and preemie Clothes for doll clothes. I buy new born and preenie clothes for doll cloth when they go on sale or from the DI.