Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sleding

While my family was here, we borrowed a sled and went sledding on the hill across from our complex. It was a lot of fun. Hailey loved going down and was brave enough to go all by herself once. Robert went down three times and didn't want to go anymore. It was scare of it. Maybe next year he'll enjoy it more. My mom and Hailey consistently went the furthest until my dad took a running start and slid down on his stomach. Somehow I kept going backwards down the hill. I'm excited to go again next year. (I don't think we'll get enough snow to do it this year. It's been a pretty mild winter for us.)


1 comment:

Greg & Andrea said...

yes RC has a great hill for sledding. I keep telling Greg he needs to take Eva up there sometime this winter.