Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sick Days

On Sunday, we had a special stake meeting from 10-11:30 instead of our regular meetings. Robert was very fussy and clinging during that time. He was convinced that there was nursery and wanted sit down with the family so we stayed in the hall most of the time. I thought it was a little strange that he was so fussy but I quickly dismissed it.

After church, Robert just laid in the chair like this during lunch, trying to sleep.

Unfortunately, Robert woke up on Monday with the stomach bug and threw up all over me after having 3 cups of milk. He did eat the rest of the day and just wanted to cuddle. So this is how we spent all Monday; everyone piled on me watching TV while I either nursed Hannah or read my book.

It was tough not being able to do anything that day but luckily it was only a 24 hour thing for him. However, I woke up on Tuesday with the stomach bug. Yuck! Thankfully, Nathan was able to stay home in the morning and Hannah slept well during the day. I'm also thankful for Hailey and how independent she can be. She was in the bathroom playing around noisily. So I get up from my nap and she tells me "Go away mom! You're sick. I do it myself!" She also entertained herself most of the afternoon.

Another thing I am thankful for is that today, Wednesday, no one was sick and I was able to clean the kitchen, bathrooms, living room, car, and start laundry.

However, as I'm trying to write this post, Hailey woke up with threw up all over herself, hair, lambie, and bedding. Poor girl! I put a trash can next to her and her little potty closer. She has done well at aiming. I'm so proud of her. It seems like the stomach bug hit her the hardest.

No comments: