Thursday, February 18, 2010

Smart Boy

Recently during story time right before bed, Robert handed me the Smart Baby ABC book. I pointed to the letters before I told him what it was. Before I could say what it was Robert told me the letter. That blew me away so I pointed to another and another. He said almost all of the letters except 4 or 5. He is such a smart boy.
Also, he has been saying his numbers too. He can count up to 12. He doesn't know how to count quite yet but his does know the numbers. On Sunday, I was calling Hailey who was on the computer to come upstairs and get dressed. She didn't come, so I told Robert to get Hailey. Robert shouted from the top of the steps "HeHe 1 2 3 dress!" He's a cutie. I love my smart little boy.

2 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

I love this age :) Enjoy!

Scott Crawford said...

As of yesterday Robert was officially reading. Some of the Dr. Seuss book he had memorized, or could guess, but there was some he was definitely sounding out the letters to figure out what the word must be, and some were sight words.