Sunday, September 12, 2010

Idaho Falls Museum

I needed to run off to IF for more fabric at Joanne's. (the pocatello one ran out and are moving locations so wouldn't order more). Also, today was the last day of Wolf to Woof at the museum so I decided to make a day out of it.

*Side note: Thursday, as I was trying to get to the library, I couldn't get into my car. My remote wouldn't work, Nathan's remote wouldn't work and if you open the car with the key the alarm went off. So Nate came home and spent most of the day working with the car. We took it into the dealer's and after sitting there for 2-3 hours they were ready to work on it. However, when the worker went to get it, everything was normal. It opened up just fine with no alarm. This was a fluke. So the shop gave us a car wash and gave the car back free of charge. So it make up for the lost studying time, Nathan stayed home on Saturday while I took all three kids.*

I love the Joanne's in IF. It has a bigger selection. After Joanne's we ate out at Wendy's. Then we went to the museum. The kids drove me crazy by trying to climb on the dog statues and I couldn't read any of the signs but I think the kids really enjoyed it.

They loved the little kid play area and stayed contained while I was able to nurse Hannah.



Here's Hailey pretending to be stuck in an avalanche while a rescue dog found her.
We ended our trip at Darlene's in laws where I could sit in a big living room (which is very relaxing to me) and got a lot of fresh produce. It was a great trip.

No comments: