Monday, May 30, 2011

Focus on Robert

It seems like I haven't blogged at all on the events in April and May expect for the seizures and Robert's soccer.  Here are some more random pictures I took at the beginning of April of Robert.
 This picture was taken about 2 weeks after Robert got his new twin-sized. He didn't want to go to bed but knew that he is not allowed to go in the front room with us.  He climbed over the gate and just fell asleep in the hall outside his door.
 So if you thought this was a picture of Hailey...guess again.  Robert wanted to be Aurora and asked for this "outfit" to be put on.  Generally, I don't let the kids get the dress ups out since they make such a big mess.  That day was a tough one so anything went.
I love the sweet innocence of Robert just wanting to play. This picture definitely makes me smile.

2 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

He's going to love those pictures when he's older!

Scott Crawford said...

Only parents who have never had this happen can complain.