I am so lucky to have a friend, Kelly, who loves photography and wanted to practice taking newborn pictures on Rachel. Rachel is just 6 days old in these. Kelly did these in her kitchen/dining area and had her sister-in-law help pose Rachel. I'm amazed at how nice the set up looks but how simple it actually is. She has wooden floor slats, a pvc pipe frame to hold the backgrounds, and a crown molding between the two. Also they used a space heater to help Rachel feel more comfortable. Except for the Blessing dress and the stuffed animals, everything else belongs to Kelly.
I love how these pictures turned out and kept thinking "what a special little angel I have" through the whole session. It was great to have that time focusing on just Rachel and the joys of dressing her up. I felt like a little girl again dressing up my doll (which would have been Diana).
Here's the Minnie Mouse that Hailey gave her.
Here is Rachel's blessing dance. Each girl has their own blessing dress that they will be able to keep.
Every kid has a special stuffed animal. Hailey has Lambie. Robert had Doggie. Hannah has Bear. So when I went to a scrapbooking story and saw this super cute, soft elephant I thought it would be perfect for either boy or girl. It'll be fun to see the size comparision as she continues to grow.







1 comment:
Those are such cute pictures!!
Post a Comment