Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Help with Hailey School

On Monday, we will be covering the letter M. For it we are going to do a Monkey Mailbox. I thought it would be fun if Hailey had some letters from other people besides her parents. If you could write a little note to Hailey we would appreciate it. To see how Hailey's school has been progressing chick on this link: Hailey's School.

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Do you want me to mail them to you or bring them to church?

Audrey said...

Church is just fine. Thanks for helping me.

Greg & Andrea said...

I think it's great that you are working with Hailey so much. She is going to be a very smart little girl. I was going to send a letter to her in the mail and then with the trip to my sisters and Greg being home I kinda forgot about it. So sorry!

Erin said...

Audrey- Kim's sister Erin here. I just linked to you in my reader so I can see what you are up to. I must say I that I will totally be blog-stalking you on your preschool blog as I start doing more things with Owen. I did things with Ellie earlier on but I have been less good about it this second time around. You are inspiration to pick it up again!

PS cutie pie kiddos!