Hailey gave a talk in primary today on following the prophet. To prepare for it, I asked her three questions everyday for a week.
What it the prophet's name?
Why is he special?
How can we follow him?
I got a picture of the prophet from the library to help her or if all else fails and she won't talk, she could at least hold the picture up. I expected that would would be too shy and wouldn't talk. However she surprised by by bolding going up to the front and with a little prompting said:
"Thomas S. Monson is the prophet. Follow the prophet by choosing the right. He loves us."
I was very impressed and proud of my little girl.
Also, today we were told that Robert prayed in nursery all by himself. He also loves to pray and is always thankful for the food whether we are eating or not.
preschool: green eggs and ham
14 years ago
1 comment:
THat's so funny Eva just gave a talk in primary too. I can't believe these kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment