Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday Celebration

While I was out in Iowa, I turned 25 years old! I haven't had a birthday with my parents for 7 years now, so it was a lot of fun being able to have that again. My parents got me yellow roses which are my favorite, and I even had balloons! It was a nice surprise. (This picture is of the flowers almost a week later)The only downside was Nathan was still in Idaho, so we Skyped! The kids got a kick out of it. They loved seeing Daddy on the computer.
Robert spent the whole time sideways trying to block the computer. All he would say was "Daddy! Daddy!"
Here I am opening Nate's present.
I got a Willow Tree to add to my collection. It's of a daddy and his two girls.
However, the kids are just interested in the computer.
It was a great birthday. It's hard to feel bad about getting older when I have great days like this.

No comments: