Monday, May 31, 2010

Omaha Zoo

I love the Omaha Zoo. I look forward to going to this zoo every year. I love how my kids are getting older and are excited about the cool animals like I am. I love sharing it with Robert especially because he has always been interested in animals. So, sorry about all the pictures, this zoo is huge and best described through pictures.

Here is the butterfly chair, that we have taken a picture of Hailey on it each year. However, we have never actually gone in the butterfly building.

There was the gorilla building that we went through. The baby was so close to the window and seemed interested in Hailey. A funny thing about that building was that in the middle was a huge glass container for the big male gorillas. And these gorillas did not like the man who was wearing a suit. Whenever they saw him, a gorilla who run and smack on the window. This scared Robert so much.

Hailey saw these trees and told Grampa that they were dancing because they had skirts on.
We went into my favorite building, The Jungle!
Hailey and Robert are sticking the hands out to touch a 16ft waterfall that's inside the building.
We also went to the Desert Dome. Gramma was a great sport and carried Hannah the whole trip so Robert and I could spend more one-on-one time. I think Robert really enjoyed his time especially since he had his mommy.

Here is Pumba from the Lion King.

Grampa is lifting Robert to help him see some kinda of big cat in there. All of this is inside a building was is so amazing to me.
We also went to the Aquarium to see how big the kids are.
We also did a carousel ride.
It was a fun day!

No comments: