Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ross Park

I guess it is because this is hopefully our last summer in Pocatello, we are trying to hit all the cool spots that the city can offer us. We went to Ross Water Park for 5 hours.
Hannah's hair is sticking straight up with sunscreen it in.
Hailey's so excited to go.
Robert's favorite part was controlling the water.
Neither kid wanted to go down the slide because it was enclosed and mom and dad couldn't come.
Hailey kept running on the sidewalk.

Yeah!!! Nathan was there on one summer fun excursion.
I love how Hannah and Hailey have matching suit.

Hannah is a water baby and loves splashing herself.

1 comment:

Josie and Wayne said...

I can't believe we've been here 4 years and haven't even been to that pool yet! That's definitly something we need to put on our list of things to do before we go.