This is how the girls' room is arranged after the furniture switch.
Hannah is now in the crib.
The wreath is the same wreath we had at our wedding reception. The two blue flower pictures were actually in our downstairs bathroom at Ridge Crest. Here is Hannah's Jesus picture, blessing picture, and a current picture that hangs above her head.
Here is Hailey's display. I have painted her letters three times now.This house has random ceiling hooks everywhere, so Hailey has a cute, blue glass butterfly above her head.
This is Hailey's bed that Uncle Alex (Kerstin's husband) pretty much put together all by myself. I don't think her bed would have been put together for a while without his help.
Between the beds is the changing table and a shelf I had in my room growing up. Also the flowers, were the center pieces at our wedding.
This room has a built in dresser which is a big space saver for us.
Here's here trusty stool made by Grandpa Baker (my mom's dad). Hailey and Robert carry their stools everywhere. (Robert's stool is in the picture by Hailey's bed up above)
No comments:
Post a Comment