Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hailey's Testimony

Our first Sunday in our new ward was fast and testimony meeting.  A lot of children went up and bore their testimony. This inspired our kids to want to go to also.

Last Sunday was fast and testimony meeting. Hailey was been waiting a month to go up.

She went up with Nathan and Robert in toll. Stood on the little step for kids, pulled down the microphone and without any help, said:

"Hey Everyone! Did you know that Jesus loves you? Kids and grown up! When we are really old and die, we can return to Heavenly Father again! Jesus Christ, Amen."

She was so happy that she went up, and made sure that I knew she has done a good job.

Robert also went up and bore his testimony, but mumbled and I couldn't understand it.  I'm very proud of my little kids and the things they teach me.

No comments: