Gramma Cherie and Papa Stan was able to come a visit us for a weekend. The kids loved every minute of it. (and I love their attention on someone other then me for a change) Hailey somehow found dollar store Valentine's day crafts that we didn't get to. So Gramma Cherie worked with Robert and Hailey and put them together. She also made them paper airplanes and Thomas trains out of cereal boxes.
Also, Gramma Cherie is trying to downsize the amount of furniture that they have, and brought us a daybed with an extra mattress for our guest bedroom/craft room downstairs.
Monday, my head cold got pretty bad and affected my ears so much that I was dizzy whenever I stood up. It was tough being out of commission but I'm so thankful that Hailey and Robert had their grandparents to play with. Papa Stan also mowed and weed whacked our lawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment