Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hailey's Spring Recital

Hailey had her Spring Recital at the beginning of June.  The night before they had a rehearsal to practice on the stage.


Since I recorded the whole routine at the practice, I tried to switch back and forth between video and taking pictures during the actual performance.
There is their cheer.
Waiting for the music.
The dancing portion.

Then they tumbled.  Hailey was first in her line to start, however, Hailey still had her pompoms when she started. So she just through them and one went down to the pit in front. It was funny, but I didn't capture any of it because I was switching settings.

 At the end, the class made two pyramids. Hailey was on top of the right group. In the picture she is the fuzzy girl with her hand up. 
 I'm so excited for next semester. Robert will be put in Tumble/Dance (as the only boy most likely) and Hailey will move up to Ballet/Tap.
And then we stayed to the very end, *which was difficult, so Hailey could get her flower from her teacher.

*I only sat down for maybe 10 minutes of the whole 2 hours we were there because Hannah was very cranky.  It's so tough being 18 months.

2 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

I thought you were going to put her in hip-hop. It was a cute performance and we enjoyed it.

Rita Peck said...

so cute. thanks for sharing