I think Hailey was more excited about my birthday coming up then I was. She kept telling me that May was my birthday month and asked how many more days was my birthday. I did have a very nice birthday. I told Nathan that all I wanted was help to build my garden. So on Saturday, we went to Lowe's and got a little fence to separate my garden and the kid's sand pit, dirt, and a watering can. A couple of weeks later, a friend came and tilled the garden spots for me which was very nice (and saved Nathan the work of doing it with a shovel). I'm trying to grow pumpkins, zucchini, and sweet peas.
Then that night, we got a real babysitter for the first time ever (she was half my age, which made me fell old), and Nate and I went out to eat and watched a movie at the expensive theater. We have had friends watch our kids before so we could do quick dates, just an hour or two, but this was a different experience to come home and the kids are already put to bed for us.
Then on Sunday, the actual day, Darlene and Wayne came to eat cake with us. It was a nice visit. I also got a bean bag chair and a Perfect Tea Maker from my parents. Since downstairs is mainly a kid zone, instead of having a couch we are doing beanbag chairs and I kept stealing the kid's. So, I needed my own. Also, I'm seeing midwives for this pregnancy and they want me to drink herbal pregnancy tea but I had no way of filtering out the herbs so I am loving my Perfect Tea Maker.
I enjoyed my relaxing birthday.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment