I heard about Thomas Day last year from someone in the grocery store and it has stuck with me ever since. Day Out with Thomas is only at Heber, Ut for Memorial Weekend and I made sure that we made it this year. I am so thankful that we went.
The first tent had four tables set up for the kids to play with the trains. In the same tent, they also had a table with electric trains and some coloring activities.
Robert and Hannah loved playing with the trains. Fortunately, Gramma Cherie came with us so when Hailey wanted to move on to the next activity, someone could take her.Everyone got a tattoo.
They had bubbles, which I think Hannah enjoyed the most.
Most people would go around the obstacles but not Robert, he kept going through it to get his ball.
There was story time and a video tent.
They also got to see Sir Topenhat. Hailey asked why he couldn't talk. I told her it was just a costume but it keep that a secret, which she did.
Then they rode on Thomas. They really liked the real conductor and hand him their tickets all by themselves.
They hand a Thomas banner in all the coaches and were playing Thomas songs through the speakers. We took this time to sneak in our own snacks.
Here's Thomas!!!
Then they got balloons.
After we got back to Gramma's Condo (and Robert and I finished our naps), the kids played with an electric train set that Gramma found at DI.
We had a wonderful trip that I think everyone enjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment