Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Bedding

Those it's sad having grandparents live so far away, getting mail is very exciting.  Here are pictures of Hailey's special package from my parents.





 And then we put it all together to make this:
 After I put together the bed, I realized that the last package was actually a bed skirt. So skillfully I slid it into place and took a picture to make sure my hard work was noticed. (Plus, I really like bed skirts since it hides the mess underneath and the kids like to hide under it.)
 After the bed was put together, which Hailey just loved, I pointed out Hannah's bed.  She was very excited that they matched and not at all jealous (and didn't even realize) that Hannah's bedding was hers just a few months ago.
Hailey had a wonderful birthday and loves her new bedding.

1 comment:

Josie and Wayne said...

That is really cute bedding!