Hailey and Robert are really good about playing (and fighting) with each other but for the most part they leave Hannah alone (unless Robert wants what Hannah has). One day, I saw Robert and Hannah playing together with the big car. Robert pushed her around some and in the picture, Hannah is filling up the gas tank while Robert is coloring on it with chalk.
I hope that when Hailey goes off to Kindergarten, that Robert and Hannah will have a chance to bond more.
I took the kids to McKees and Hannah loved the goats. At this age, Hailey was very afraid of animals and Robert was okay with them also long as they didn't touch him. I love seeing the differences that my kids have. Hannah is definately my fearless one.We just moved Hannah up to 2T clothes. For some strange reason, I love the girl preemie clothes and the 2T clothes that I have. So, here's my real baby doll that I get to dress up.
No comments:
Post a Comment